Dorothy has been designing and creating high quality handcrafted sheepskin accessories since 1976. She has displayed her products in major craft shows across Canada including Toronto, Ottawa, Nepean, Sudbury, North Bay, Timmons, Guelph, Edmonton, Regina and Saskatoon for the past 43 years.
The distinguishing feature of her accessories centres around the handcrafted finishing. Every item is individually cut by hand and the majority of items are hand stitched using a Glover’s needle and heavy duty nylon thread which is doubled and weather resistant.
- the wool fibres retain a natural oil that resist odours, dirt and grease
- wool fibres bend and recover their shape naturally and are flame retardant
- wool is warm in cool conditions and cool in warm conditions
- wool is soft and offers a sumptuous softness and tactile appeal
- wool is hypoallergenic and doesn’t cause allergies