- One of a Kind Toronto Christmas Show – 44 years
- Originals Ottawa – 25 years
- Signature Shows in Calgary, Ottawa, Regina, Saskatoon
- Craft shows in Guelph University, North Bay, Sudbury, Nepean, Timmons, Edmonton
DURING COVID-19 her products are for sale through;
- Prearranged curbside pickuo in The Beach, Toronto
The distinguishing feature of her accessories centres around the handcrafted finishing. Every item is individually cut by hand and the majority of items are hand stitched using a Glover’s needle and heavy duty nylon thread which is doubled and weather resistant.
Dorothy uses sheepskin sourced mostly from New Zealand, England and Australia.
Why Wear Sheepskin?
Sheepskin is a natural fibre that has several advantages;
- the wool fibres retain a natural oil that resist odours, dirt and grease
- wool fibres bend and recover their shape naturally and are flame retardant
- wool is warm in cool conditions and cool in warm conditions
- wool is soft and offers a sumptuous softness and tactile appeaL
- wool is hypoallergenic and doesn’t cause allergies